Full Stack Software Developer - Custom Development (Professional Services)
Paradigm is a software company transforming the way that the residential, construction building product industries operate across the globe. We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer – Custom Development (Professional Services) to be part of revolutionizing these industries.
Our custom software development team work on a variety of customer projects, focusing on designing and enhancing our custom solutions. As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will assist in the design of custom solutions for our web-based product, contribute to both our back-end and front-end development teams as customer needs require, and to be an accessible and positive collaborator for consultants, project managers, product managers, QA, and developers.
What You Will Do:
- You will help guide the end-to-end design of custom solutions for our flagship web application.
- You will collaborate with non-technical stakeholders to understand and define project requirements and propose solutions that will meet customer needs.
- You will develop both front-end and back-end application code and participate in peer code reviews.
- You will act as a team player who cares deeply about the quality of your code and about the experience of our customers and end users.
- You will contribute to improving processes and tools used for both front-end and back-end software development.
- You may have the opportunity to monitor and apply current and future technology and design principles to improve organizational projects and systems architecture.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equal amount of related professional experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development building modern web applications.
- You are able to adapt to changing demands and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills.
- You have proven requirements analysis capabilities, critical thinking skills, creative development skills, and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience and are very comfortable with HTML5, CSS, RESTful APIs, React JS, and Redux for FE development.
- You have experience and are very comfortable with C#, T-SQL, and .NET for BE development.
- You have experience developing in a modern IDE, and more generally doing modern web development.
- You can take direction and work independently to creatively meet business objectives.
Ready to Join? Apply now at myparadigm.com/careers/