- Develop, test, debug, and document applications for projects. These applications include batch scripts, system integrations, web applications, and high-performing multi-platform, distributed applications.
- Create and maintain application documentation and define and maintain application configurations.
- Take the initiative, going beyond what’s explicitly asked, to find creative ways to contribute.
- Diagnose problems and provide quick solutions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Excellent customer service attitude, good communications skills (both verbal and written), good organizational skills and the ability to cope with and manage a constantly changing environment.
This position requires experience of two or more of the technologies needed by the company.
.NET Development (C# Preferred)
Database Development (SQL)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
B.S. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
2 years’ experience can be used in lieu of a degree with certifications
This job is Tulsa-based. Not remote