Mid Level C# Developer / Atlanta, GA
Cosairus LLC is a premier software development company specializing in building software solutions that help our clients reach business process goals. Cosairus develops custom software applications for clients in industries such as payment processing, government services, healthcare, finance and manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a forward-thinking, team-oriented Entry, Mid, and Senior Level Software Engineer eager to lead the design, development, and deployment of our customer’s technology solutions. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and have a passion for solving complex, technical problems.
Cosairus has an immediate full-time employment opportunity for a Entry, Mid, and Senior C# developers. The ideal candidate will have experience with the Microsoft .NET framework, C# and SQL Server.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and unit testing programs
- Meeting and adhering to programming standards throughout project lifecycle
- Following project schedules and assignments
- Communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- Working with software configuration tools such as Git and Subversion.
- Developing web applications using MVC/Bootstrap/JQuery
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least two years employment as a professional software developer (Mid Level and up)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Working familiarity with SQL Server 2016 or greater.
- Strong Interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to pass background check
Opportunities for Advancement
Cosairus is a growing company with opportunities for advancement for those with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. The salary for this position will be based on knowledge and experience. The interview process will include tests for technical competency, please only list items on your resume that you are prepared to demonstrate competency in.
Cosairus does not accept submissions from job placement or recruitment firms. We require that applicants apply with us directly. No recruiters please. Please apply via this job site and not our web site.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person