Full Stack Developer (C#/Vuejs)
Join Porch Software
Founded in 2013, Porch Software has quickly become a leading name in the life insurance industry. As the first truly multi-carrier platform for facilitating life insurance sales, we generate competition between the top life insurance companies in the country, streamline the application process for clients and provide a single easy to use solution for financial professionals looking to sell insurance.
Porch Software has doubled in growth every year and with such rapid expansion comes the need to quickly hire motivated and experienced developers ready to make an impact in the industry. Passionate developers should expect rapid career growth and leadership opportunities.
You would be joining an organization with a true "created-in-a-garage" story, the founders have been here since day one and have sought zero outside partnerships or any investments. As such, our culture reflects one of self-reliance, drive and dedication.
Looking to hire immediately. No relocation assistance provided.
Porch Software is looking to hire full stack developers with experience using frontend frameworks (React, Angular), specifically VueJS and ASP.NET (C#) on the backend.
- Developing/Maintaining frontend and backend features.
- Seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Maintaining and architecting microservices
- Working with git for version control
- Test driven development experience
- Comfortable working with high transaction applications and large code bases
- Agile environment, must have familiarity with concepts
- Postcss/Scss pixel pushing chops using frontend frameworks
- Backend experience with ASP.NET (C#) and MS SQL Server
- Able to produce content that exactly matches provided design
- Self motivated person, deadline oriented
- Able to work without supervision while staying on task
- Multitasker, able to switch gears quickly
- Interest in learning new things and keeping up with trends
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- software development: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sandy, UT 84070 (Preferred)
Work Location: In person