nScrypt Inc. (www.nscrypt.com) is an advanced materials dispensing technology company that also manufactures sells industrial 3D printing systems worldwide. We are looking for a full-time software engineer. In this role, you will be designing and implementing customized software for a line of conformal and 3D printers. Our software is responsible for controlling real-time multi-axis motion, machine vision, and other hardware peripherals for a variety of processes. You will participate in new and current product planning and development, hardware integration, and hardware/software testing, troubleshooting, maintenance to ensure the quality of products. You will also participate in RD efforts for embedded hardware and software applications.
This is a full time job opportunity with competitive benefits and career potential. This position is onsite in Orlando, FL and is not eligible for remote work or relocation assistance. Applicants should send a cover letter along with a resume. Selected applicants will be contacted via email or phone to schedule initial phone interviews. Second round applicant interviews will be conducted in-person, onsite. Pay depends on experience and will be discussed during the interviewing process along with a work schedule. Serious candidates must be responsible, resourceful, dependable, and trustworthy.
- Design, implement, and maintain software features to support new products and devices for nScrypt systems.
- Develop processes to control machine positioning and peripheral functions.
- Create a rich UX/UI to ensure users can solve problems with ease.
- Research and plan solutions to complex problems and optimizations.
- Assist with creating user manuals and maintain software documentation.
- Train process engineers, training personnel, and customers how to use new machine features.
- Create software acceptance tests to ensure the functionality of new and current features for new software versions prior to shipping.
- Participate in cross disciplinary discussions on a regular basis to share knowledge.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot quality assurance issues with the support team.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Expert knowledge of .NET/C# object oriented programming.
- Strong background in mathematics and linear algebra.
- Excellent software and hardware troubleshooting capabilities.
- Understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with various fieldbus technologies (Modbus, CAN, EtherCAT, etc…)
- Extensive knowledge of data structure algorithms
- Mathematical background with robot inverse kinematics
- Experience computer vision algorithms (OpenCV)
- Background working with RTOS
- UI development with MVVM frameworks
- Experience with Modern C++
- Experience with SignalR and/or GRPC
- Experience in ASP.NET
- Familiar with 3D programming
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person