Senior Angular Application Developer
Are you a software developer with an expertise in Angular development? Can you craft highly developed, elegant solutions for technical challenges?
London Computer Systems (LCS) is actively seeking a knowledgeable, experienced, detail-oriented software developer to fill our Senior Angular Application Developer role in Cincinnati, Ohio. As a vital part of our software development team, you will be an active technological expert, providing critical mentorship to our app developer team and helping to build solutions to improve our products’ design and implementation.
If you’re a fast learner that can write clean, efficient code, enjoy working in a team environment and putting your analytical and technical skills to the test, then apply today!
- Execute the Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support the software verification and validation processes, including but not limited to code reviews and unit testing.
- Actively participate in agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Stakeholders and Product Managers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products.
- Design architectural technical requirements for projects.
- Work with your team to understand priority and urgency and escalate blockers or delays.
- Mentor and coach other software developers.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Provide regular project status updates summarizing achieved milestones and short-term development projects goals.
- Ensure software security by developing and enforcing coding standards, which mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with front-end development required
- Comfort with consuming API’s (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience working in a full-stack development environment, including experience writing REST or GraphQL API’s
- Possess relational SQL database knowledge, including an understanding of query optimization and database design
- Experience using modern object-oriented development in C# .NET Core
- Experience using material design concepts
- Ability to utilize existing frameworks, components, and designs, along with mockups and prototypes to implement functional UX
- Ability to utilize prior experience to implement functional and technical specifications and offer suggestions and improvements
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Advanced ability to analyze issues and troubleshoot problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to examine complex functional requirements and turn them into technically sound solutions
- Ability to anticipate technical challenges and non-functional requirements and communicate them effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and listening skills
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid medical leave/disability insurance
- Contemporary office building, wooded campus with nature trail
- On-site fitness center
- One of Cincinnati’s “Top Places to Work”
- Hybrid work schedule available; 50% in the office, 50% remote
London Computer Systems (LCS), based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides businesses with critical software and technology solutions. Since 2012, LCS has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace with a supportive culture that fosters collaboration and authenticity. We also love having fun—from on-site food trucks and game rooms to trivia and sports teams, there are plenty of ways we make the workday exciting. Our high-tech office is designed to support many working styles, with hybrid work schedule options available.
Candidates must live in the Greater Cincinnati area or be willing to relocate.
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
**Email communications from LCS may appear in Junk, Spam, or Promotions (Gmail) email folders. We recommend checking all email folders while communicating with us.