Software Engineer - .NET
Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that leverages unparalleled clinical and financial datasets to deliver deep insight into the performance of the healthcare system. These insights uncover new opportunities for healthcare organizations to collaborate to improve their financial performance, reduce inefficiency, and improve healthcare quality.
The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing, and we are looking for a person that wants to help lead that change. We are looking for a person that wants to work in a fast-paced environment where the collective team emphasis is to generate market driven solutions that work. The Software Engineer works with the Research and Development team to deliver on projects for Cotiviti. We develop highly innovative customer facing applications in healthcare analytics to generate performance, improvement opportunities, and value for our clients.
Check out this video to see what it's like to work as a Software Engineer (pre-pandemic) at Cotiviti:
- Work within the RD team developing supporting analytics systems with patent pending technology
- Design and implement new solutions
- Learn new technologies and apply them to the problem space
- Peer review software changes by other developers
- Provide technical guidance to team on development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of MS SQL programming
- Knowledge of customizing MS Access with VBA
- Knowledge and application of agile practices
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bit Bucket Repository
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about the prospect of working with a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Base compensation ranges from $77,500 to $120,000. Specific offers are determined by various factors, such as experience, education, skills, certifications, and other business needs.
Cotiviti offers team members a competitive benefits package to address a wide range of personal and family needs, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage, 401(k) savings plans, paid family leave, 9 paid holidays per year, and 17-27 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, depending on specific level and length of service with Cotiviti. For information about our benefits package, please refer to our Careers page.
This role is based remotely and all interviews will be conducted virtually.