.NET Developer (VIRTUAL)
What You’ll Get to Do:
Working virtually and using your backend development background and strong .NET skills, you will work on a small project with one other developer. This is an exciting opportunity to work for CACI on new single-page application, express your creativity, and implement your coding skills.
More About the Role:
Autonomy with the reach back of a top-ranked leading technology company, you will be involved at all levels with respect to design, development, testing, and documentation to:
- Implement the Web API using C#/ASP.NET CORE according to requirements
- Work with our frontend developer to integrate required functionality
- Review and contribute to the definition of business and functional requirements
- Deliver accurately coded solutions from verbal and written specifications
- Ensure 508 Compliance
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Strong background and expertise in the current version of the Microsoft .NET CORE and associated development tools and methods required, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET CORE, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework and MS SQL or other relational database
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions, and contribute to meaningful discussions with team and leadership
- Good time management, project management, communication, interpersonal skills, and accountability
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BS degree in computer science or related discipline
- Full stack experience with frontend development with React and related technologies such as HTML, CSS, Jquery, Bootstrap, Material UI
- Experience deploying production web applications to IIS
- Knowledge of generating custom reports with NET/ASP.NET
- Experience with VB.NET and Web Forms
- Background as a Team Lead
- Other Windows-based IT hardware/software skills
- DoD Secret security clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.