Software Engineer III (Flutter, .NET Core, Angular)
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The full stack Software Engineer will be an integral part of our growing product team, solving challenging engineering problems quickly and efficiently. They will bring expertise as a Flutter Developer, with experience in .NET core and Angular development, to a growing and innovative organization and will play a key part in systems design, development, programming, consultation and support.
Who We Are:
We’re a $10+ billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Provide senior-level Flutter development for next generation application based in C# and .NET Core, relational databases and distributed n-tier application platforms
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code
- Experience with Flutter (2.5 and above); building Flutter applications on Android and iOS
- 5+ years' experience developing with .NET Core and C# (including experience with .NET Core)
- Experience with modern Angular
- Familiarity with common Flutter 3rd party libraries, RESTful API s and their integration
- Experience writing Futter Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience with state management solutions like Provider and Riverpod is a plus
- Experience with AppCenter and Firebase are a plus
- Experience deploying Flutter applications to the app stores
- Extensive experience with .NET, C# and technologies such as WEB API
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Working knowledge of the general mobile trends and emerging technologies
- Strong SQL skills
- Entity Framework experience
- Experience with SOA, Web Services and large distributed systems
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be an annual salary of $155,000 to $165,000.
The pay scale for this position may vary if applicant possesses experience outside of what Aya reasonably anticipates for this position. Bonuses are subject to the role and your manager’s discretion.
Aya is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.