Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack web developer to join our growing development team. The ideal candidate should be proficient in both front-end and back-end development while being comfortable to work in both single and team oriented environments. They should possess both analytical and technical skills, and are able to communicate with non-tech stakeholders. Their expertise in Blazor, ASP.NET Core and SQL Server will be instrumental in delivering robust solutions.
- Designing and implementing web applications using Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server
- Collaborating with other team members and clients to define application specifications
- Writing and testing clean, maintainable and well-documented code
- Writing scripts to perform data migrations from outside systems
- Participating in an agile development process, including work item tracking and source code control
- Designing back-end databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Web Developer, specializing in Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server.
- Proficiency in C# and the .NET Framework.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Knowledge of WCAG and Section 508 Accessibility standards.
- Experience with database development using SQL Server or similar RDBMS.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in both team and individual environments.
- Ability to analyze complex technical information.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work.
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git, Azure DevOps).
- Knowledge of CSLA business framework a plus.
Integrated IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integrated IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Integrated IT participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information to confirm that employees are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $94,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Required)
- Full Stack Developer: 1 year (Required)
- Blazor: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote