Senior Software Developer
Work doesn't have to be boring, come have fun with us!
WHAT WE DO: VENU+ (through its three brands, ScooterBug, BEST Lockers CTM Group) is the preeminent global provider of guest mobility, storage and entertainment solutions across high traffic destinations. In order to maintain a fulfilling work environment that propels the performance of an industry-leading service partner, we recruit the most talented individuals to become a part of our team.
Our collaborative culture and global presence create a stream of new and fresh opportunities to shape the future and advance our company. We value your unique perspective, expertise, curiosity, and ambition.
ENJOY GREAT BENEFITS!
HEALTHCARE BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 401(k) retirement plan with employer match (Roth and Traditional Options), Basic Life/ADD, Voluntary Life/ADD, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Holidays, Paid Time Off, Family and Medical Leave, Military Leave
AND MANY MORE!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: The Senior Software Developer will plan, design, test, and deploy computer programs and applications. You will be enhancing and architecting Azure Cloud and local software that manages the process of locker rentals, mobility equipment, arcade games and more in amusement parks, ski resorts, casinos etc. Duties include identifying the needs of users, outlining technical requirements and specifications, and overseeing programming activities. This position will test software performance against specifications, implement programs, and update existing products to improve efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life- cycle. This individual will demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Designs products in C#.Net consuming RESTful web services
- Develops and manages to requirements in an Agile development environment
- Develops to overall systems architecture definition
- Modifies software to fix errors, adapts to new hardware, improves performance, and upgrades interfaces
- Understands and addresses stakeholder and business needs
- Partners with third party providers for systems and tools integration
- Develops high quality software design and architecture
- Identifies, prioritizes, and executes tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean efficient code
- Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Reviews and debugs code
- Performs validation and verification testing
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documents and developments phases and monitors systems
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of development experience using C#.Net, HTML, and JS
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability with large scale distributed systems delivered with high quality and within prescribed timelines
- Experience in developing hardware interfacing applications
- Experience in Azure SQL Server and Azure Web Service
- Excellent understanding of REST web services and Entity Frameworks. EF Core is a plus
- Experience in building products for end users and kiosk experience is a plus
- Proficient in design, coding, unit testing, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GitHub
- Experience in all aspects of the systems development lifecycle; agile processing is preferred. JIRA, confluence knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Work with us and turn your job into a job you'll love!