Senior Software Developer
Derivco is boldly leading the way as a next generation tech company. With a vision to become the formidable force in the tech industry, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to create cutting-edge solutions that set new standards.
Our team of over 2000 global experts is made up of trailblazers who embody our core values of creativity, passion, and a relentless pursuit of excellence. Together, we are on a mission to revolutionise the iGaming world and beyond.
By joining Derivco, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our vision, to shape the future of technology, and to be part of a team that is setting the standard for what's possible. Come and join us on our journey to be the formidable next generation tech company, and together, let's create a future beyond imagination.
As a Senior Software Developer you will produce quality software products and documentation according to functional and non-functional specifications and the company's software development practices.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified we need and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Development, release and maintenance of multiple, integrated software components that meet the agreed design.
- Development and optimizing of automated functional and basic non-functional tests, tools and artifacts.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Participation in code reviews within own team.
- Ensuring software quality across integrated software products.
- Estimation of the effort required for own work.
- Resolution of issues related to the functionality of software products.
- Communication of work status and escalation of risks that may compromise on-time and quality delivery.
- Required: Relevant 4-year degree plus at least 6 years of software development experience
- Required: Proficient in developing applications with C# and Microsoft .NET architecture including object-oriented design
- Required: Experience of coaching and mentoring junior and intermediate Developers
- Desired: Proficient in using Azure DevOps to manage CI/CD pipelines and artifacts
- Competent in planning and managing software quality throughout the SDLC to ensure security, reliability, efficiency and maintainability
Who you are:
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- Team player
- Self starting
- Semi-annual bonus paid to employees with satisfactory performance
- 15 vacation days each year
- 10 sick days each year
- 14 paid holidays each year
- Company currently pays 80% of benefits costs for medical, dental, and vision coverages
- Company contributes to a Health Savings Account, if the high-deductible medical plan is elected (up to $1,500 for individuals/$2,500 for families)
- Eligible to contribute pre-tax funds to Flexible Spending Accounts (both medical and dependent care options are offered)
- 100% company-paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance benefits
- Access to various medical related services – EAP, virtual care, exercise rewards, travel assistance
- Eligible to contribute pre-tax funds to a commuter benefits account
- 401(k) employer match of up to 4%
- Walking distance to a number of restaurants and local eateries – Derivco will reimburse a portion of your lunch costs up to $12 dollars per day.
- Various learning and continuing education opportunities
Derivco is an equal opportunities employer. We value people as individuals with diverse opinions, cultures, lifestyles and circumstances and we are committed to equality of opportunity and to providing a productive working environment free from unfair and unlawful discrimination.
For more information please visit our website: https://derivco.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $210,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maitland, FL 32751: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please confirm your US working rights status? I.e green card, citizen, HB1 Visa etc
Work Location: In person