.NET Full Stack Developer
.Net – Full Stack - Developer - Full Time Perm - Direct Hire
We are looking for .Net and/or Full Stack Developers to help us push our current deliverables to completion. We are converting our current CRM designed for the Martial Arts industry to a .Net Web API core framework. This is a critical opportunity that will need full commitment to get the deliverables completed quickly with bug free code.
AMS is the leading software and services provider for the Martial Arts Industry. Our products help our customers by providing software to manage their Martial Arts Schools. We are continuing to grow and need great developers with a collaborative and dedicated approach towards delivering great products
What will you be doing to help:
- Maintenance and enhancements to .net core 6 Web API using EF core.
- Work with current CRM to resolve issues and produce new functionality.
- Working on other tasks as assigned.
Desired skill set:
- Software development experience in .Net, Entity Framework, C#, and SQL.
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and dedication towards product delivery timelines.
- Experience building RESTful Web Services/API’s is a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Object-Oriented Design knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills
This a Full Time Perm Position with Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available, and PTO
This is an On-Site position located in Orlando Florida with the opportunity for some remote after the initial training period.
Principal candidates only, Recruiters, please do not reply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- MSSQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full Stack Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- C#: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person