Azure Integration Architect/Developer
TwoConnect projects are typically led, managed, and deployed by our integration architects. This means that you have the flexibility and freedom as the main project manager, main development lead, and main customer contact to manage the project as you see fit. You must use your agile-based software development experience to architect, develop and implement Azure Integration Services solutions and manage the entire software development lifecycle.
Position: Azure Developer/Architect -Full time position
- Experience in .Net building API's
- Entity Framework
- Experience designing databases SSMS Preferred
- Azure Integration Services, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Devops
- XSLT, XML, XSD, EDI, EDIFACT
- Microsoft SQL Server development including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking, and relationships.
- Nice to have: Microsoft BizTalk Server, including the development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, and port configuration.
- Architect, Develop and Implement cloud and on-premise integration solutions as part of TwoConnect’s Azure development services offered to our worldwide customers.
- As the Integration Solutions architect, you must utilize your communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills to manage the technical relationship with the customer.
- Review in-depth business requirements and develop technical solution proposals, functional requirements, and technical documentation relating to Microsoft integration Solutions.
- Apply your agile, scrum development skills to manage the entire Software development lifecycle utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Service.
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including specified timelines and customer requests.
Experience with the implementation of business-to-business interfaces using any of the following B2B standards preferred:
- X12 EDI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and implement the latest development technologies and trends
- Exceptional problem-solving and debugging skills required
If you are interested, please contact TwoConnect as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email your resume and contact information.
TwoConnect is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a dynamic and exciting place to work. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout the company. Our team is passionate about technology and motivated to execute on our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on both upon their expertise and knowledge of evolving technologies and strong business acumen. Each individual at TwoConnect is a key member of a team that drives our company's vision and direction.