Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
About the role:
As the newest member of our engineering team, you will work alongside a small talented group and be a key member in this fast paced, agile environment. The team is dedicated to quickly bringing a great new product to market, ensuring reliability, scalability and an amazing user-experience. The business is dedicated to making this product a success and onboarding new users as fast as possible. In addition to writing code, there is opportunity to work closely with DevOps to design and scale the platform, using products and technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, GCP, Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD and more.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable software solutions using C# and Microsoft technologies.
- Implement efficient data storage and retrieval with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Explore and implement microservices architecture for scalability and modularity.
- Integrate external services and APIs into the application ecosystem.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex issues in production and non-production environments.
- Build applications designed to be deployed on GCP.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and contribute innovative ideas.
What you bring to the table:
- Have an accountable and tenacious attitude to problem solving.
- Strong experience with C# and .NET Core.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, Web API and Entity Framework (or other ORM).
- Familiarity with Git and Agile methodologies.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Exposure to scalable and distributed systems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with GCP or other cloud provider.
- Solid understanding of PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and message brokers.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Previous experience with microservices orchestration and frontend development.
- Good knowledge of OIDC identity providers.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status