Who We Are!
Aetos Systems, Inc. was founded in early 2007 to provide a unique work experience. Employees are the foundation of our business. Our leaders work hard every day to empower and support our employees in the development of their careers, giving back to their community and providing their expertise and innovations to our customers - solving real world business problems. Our culture focuses on our people - our strongest asset - ensuring they have an environment to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing.
Have you imagined working for a dynamic small business where you are heard, highly regarded and able to do what you love all in one package? This is your opportunity! Join now!
- Responsible for the design and development of high-quality SharePoint Solutions including creation of custom web parts
- Translation of customer requirements into actionable SharePoint solutions. Identify requirements from all associated parties and systematically apply them to the development tool. Leverage inputs from independent sources located within the affected organizations to compile required information
- Lead efforts to ensure enforcement of SharePoint governance policies and make recommendation for refinement of policy
- Work with SharePoint System Administrator to manage SharePoint permissions, analyze SharePoint usage and activity, move/copy sites and site collections, clean-up, manage and configure SharePoint accounts and sites
- Analyze SharePoint content and storage and monitor SharePoint trends
- Interface with both the infrastructure and end-user customer throughout the entire system lifecycle from requirements analysis through system deployment and sustainment
- Provide weekly status of progress and deviation to planned activities
- Assist in the creation and maintain documentation appropriate for each system or solution including: project plans, requirements specifications, design documents, test plans, user guides, implementation plans, and system documentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate ideas and solutions effectively to management, team members and customers both orally and in writing
- Work effectively with other ELVIS team to ascertain needs, resolve differences and ensure timely completion of tasks
- Provide timely project status report to Business Area Manager and team members
- Actively participate in staff meetings
- Present new ideas, offer solutions, raise issues and determine ways to assist team members
- Inform management of project issues immediately and present plausible solutions
- Meet project schedules and organize own time effectively. Notify management immediately when schedule conflict arises
- Complete break/fix tasks with minimal direction, following standard operating procedures and sound business practices
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the job, pride in the organization and a willingness to perform tasks as assigned
- Experience working with SharePoint development features: Workflows, Content Deployment, Metadata, and Localization
- Experience working with business processes and developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy SharePoint Services throughout the enterprise environment
- Experience with developing SharePoint workflows, graphic design, and web solutions (SharePoint and/or other environments)
- Experience with Visual Studio C# or VB.NET development
- Experience within the .NET framework (including analysis and application design)
- Knowledge of the complete system development lifecycle
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Technical writing and research abilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to gain internal support and establish a solid working relationship with peers and management
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Familiar with third party SharePoint tools to include Sharegate and Nintex.
Education, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or 10 years related technical field experience
- Ability to pass a background investigation
What we Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Education and professional development assistance
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages
- Dave Ramsey's SmartDollar Financial Wellness program
- Civic leave - time off to support your favorite charity or community
- Paid time off and holidays
- Basic Life and Basic ADD Insurance
- Will Preparation Services
- Employee Assistance Program
Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.