Program Management System Requirement Lead
SAIC has an opening for a Program Management System Requirement Lead. This role may be remote anywhere in the US for the right candidate. This position will possess a blend of project analysis and project management expertise and plays a vital role in guiding software development projects to meet complex business requirements. This role is essential in environments where program management systems are integrated with other corporate systems. The manager ensures that software solutions are not only technically sound but also align with strategic business goals, achieved through effective collaboration across various departments.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis:
- Actively engage with business stakeholders to extract both detailed and high-level requirements, demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Identify requirement dependencies and constraints and prioritize needs.
- Analyze business processes and workflows, understanding integration points with other corporate systems.
- Effectively prioritize requirements, balancing project objectives with stakeholder needs and resource constraints.
- Project Management and Analysis:
- Employ robust project management skills to oversee the requirements gathering phase, demonstrating leadership and organizational abilities.
- Analyze project feasibility, scope, and risks, applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, fostering a collaborative environment to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Documentation and Specification:
- Create detailed requirement documents and functional specifications with clarity and precision.
- Assist in development of user stories and use cases, ensuring they are comprehensible to both business and technical teams.
- Regularly revise documentation to reflect scope changes or evolving business needs, maintaining attention to detail and traceability.
- Stakeholder Management and Collaboration:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across various business units, displaying excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ensure transparent and effective communication between business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Manage expectations and mediate different interests, demonstrating negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Collaborate with QA teams to develop comprehensive testing strategies, covering all business requirements.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), ensuring the software's functionality aligns with business requirements.
- Manage feedback effectively, incorporating it into the development cycle.
- Integration and Technical Liaison:
- Understand and articulate the integration of the enterprise program management system with other corporate systems.
- Ensure seamless integration and data consistency, demonstrating technical proficiency and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field and 15+ years of experience, Master's degree and 13+ years of experience, or PhD or JD and 10+ years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Project Analysis or Project Management.
- Solid background in software requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Experience working as a US Government Contractor, with understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Familiarity with enterprise program management systems and their integration with other corporate systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps).
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- PMP, PMI-PBA, or equivalent project management certification.
- Experience in data visualization and business intelligence tools, particularly Power BI.
- Proficiency in SQL and understanding of database structures.
- This position may be Remote within the US for the right candidate, with up to 10% travel.
- The role demands active collaboration with diverse, cross-functional teams.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.