SAIC has an opening for a Sharepoint Architect in Arlington, VA. SAIC is recognized as an IT leader in the intelligence and law enforcement spaces. This exciting opportunity will be supporting the United States Marshals Services's unique mission needs. We are seeking an individual to join the team who is fully committed to the success of USMS programs and bringing the best innovation, implementation, and attitudes to bear to the position.
The SharePoint Admin will be responsible for the administration and maintenance the organizational SharePoint solutions. This would include the design, implementation, and upgrade of the software to the latest versions and technologies for an on premise solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, test, and implement multiple on-premise SharePoint solutions, to include the migration strategy from the legacy SharePoint system
- Build workflows and migrate content from several older versions of SharePoint to newly architected and deployed system
- Lead the analysis, documentation, planning and execution of the content migration
- Work with customers to design and develop user interfaces
- Define, develop, implement, and document the management requirements of the document management capability, e.g., custom content types, policies, and metadata
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components, and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- US Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain DoD Secret clearance and USMS Public Trust prior to starting work
- Hands on experience leading an upgrade and content migration of SharePoint to a later version
- Extensive SharePoint metadata and content management expertise.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of developing secure intranet and extranet portals and external web sites
- Experience of designing and developing metadata configuration, site configuration, lists, content types, workflows, web parts, and other components
- Experience with creating and modifying master layout pages, web parts and other components
- Experience with SharePoint security and networking configurations
- Experience and knowledge of on-premise SharePoint 2016 and later
- Experience building web-based systems with the Microsoft .Net technology stack employing the best practices of SOA architecture using C#, VB.Net, and ASP.Net
- Experience and knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server database software
- Experience and knowledge of Internet Information Services
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services
- Experience with Metalogix for migration and permissions
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience and knowledge of C#
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.