Duration: 6 months to start
Profile Summary/Purpose and Scope:
Agile Coach facilitates change and collaboration at scale. He/she is a servant leader who continuously serve the teams, enable product delivery, and benefit the overall enterprise. He/she embodies the attributes of Lean-Agile mindset and a learning and growth attitude to lead by example, while continuously fostering positive change; He/she encourages knowledge sharing and use empathy and design thinking to innovate around the value creation for the customers; He/she helps the organization increase effectiveness and relentlessly expand collaboration, coordination, knowledge transfer, and consistent information flow.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of Agile Ways of Working , encourage buy-in from team members and key stakeholders, help the company embrace agile as a culture shift to its fullest extent.
- Collaborate with Agile Transformation leader to develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Provide Agile training to agile teams and executives on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization
- Integrate related methodologies within the company
- Provide guidance to agile teams on moving forward with projects, create a safe space for experimentation, and ensure that team members learn as they go
- Ensure the organization’s vision mission are trickled down to the various agile teams working on the same solution
- Foster technical excellence and enable teams to have continuous attention to quality
- Inspire the team, help teams navigate agile tools and software, and promote personal growth;
- Coach and align the various Agile Teams working in the ART and act as a troubleshooter when needed
- Coach agile teams in facilitating agile ceremonies such as PI planning, sprint planning, daily standup, retrospective.
- Coach agile product owners on creation of user stories aligned with corporate value and project vision.
- Educate managers on dealing with any cultural shifts the project may cause.
- Instill agile mindset within the agile teams, viewing challenges as opportunities for growth and change
- Bachelor's Degree required in computer science, engineering, or similarly related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Certified SAFe® 5 / 6 Program Consultant (SPC) Desired
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- 10+ years of experience as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
- Active listening and the collective mindset
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Organizational change management knowledge and experience; OCM certification is a plus