The CIC Platform Observability team owns the observability tooling that monitors the CIC Platform and the homegrown tools used for incident management and EngOps, which help increase engineers' day-to-day productivity. For this specific role, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build additional features for our homegrown tools, which use a no-code app platform. The platform we use for the homegrown tools is Tines. This role will also expand to work with our data warehousing team to help build out analytics for our incident tooling, which is visualized in Tableau.
We are looking for an engineer who is passionate about our customers and who enjoys talking with outside teams to ensure we deliver the best possible solutions. We want an engineer who loves to learn new things, automate, and truly make our customers' day-to-day work easier.
Contract Duration: 11-Months
Required Skills Experience
- Be an expert in running services in production environments
- Contribute to the process of designing services for high growth and high availability.
- Experience with no-code apps such as Tines or Zapier. Bonus: if you have the Tines certification.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DyanamoDB.
- Experience with Data Warehouses such as Snowflake.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience working with REST API’s.
- Experience working with incident management processes or tools.
- Experience managing infrastructure with Terraform.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau.
Desired Skills Experience
- Experience working with Statuspage.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.