For 29 years, DBA has provided management consulting services to a variety of clients worldwide. At DBA, we focus on our clients’ existing people, processes and culture to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability. DBA drives a culture of accountability at the top level of management and ownership of results on the front lines so that companies win every day. Our team consists of highly competitive individuals. We are passionate about potential and relentless for result.
Remote (Dallas, Houston, Austin preferred)
DeWolff, Boberg and Associates is seeking a mid-senior level .Net Developer to join our Corporate Team. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Management Software, Director of Special Projects, Manager of Special Projects and Development Manager.
Application Description: DeWolff, Boberg Associates (DBA) is the top management consulting firm for operations management in the manufacturing, engineering, and procurement industry. DBA offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to plan, track, and report on highly distributed, highly transactional frontline operations. Our SaaS offering is built on complex business logic and highly customizable display layer. DBA is looking to fulfill a major market need to expand our data-collection, planning, reporting, and business intelligence capabilities.
Primary Responsibilities: To design, develop, and maintain a work management and business intelligence software and its supporting data and security architectures.
- A degree from an accredited university in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing complex web applications and database management systems.
- Significant experience with the C# and ASP.Net technologies.
- Experience working with complex SQL statements, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Experience with bug tracking and resolution.
- Experience developing and implementing dashboards with business intelligence or dashboard API software.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence.
- Experience with ETL technologies.
- Experience designing data architectures.
- DBA has a competitive benefits package and pays 100% of medical premiums for employee
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k)
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end holiday closure
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg Associates LLC. is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DBA hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. DBA believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.