Tempur Sealyis committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night's sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $76,000 - $109,000
JobSummary:We are currently seeking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join our development team. The person in this role will be responsible for design, development and implementation of new software systems. The person in this role will also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. The person in this role will be expected to work as a team member, actively participate in meetings, engage with the business and collaborating with senior developers in the team and across teams.
To ensure success as a Software Developer, the person in this role should have high-level interpersonal skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project management skills. This role requires the ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and self-directed and strong analytical skills.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Meeting with Development Managers and development teams to discuss software projects.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing and updating software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Supporting existing systems.
- Working with business analysts, functional analysts and other developers.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Previous experience as a Full-Stack Software developer.
- Advanced knowledge of database programming languages including SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes Functions), ability to write Simple to complex SQL Queries.
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes using MS SSIS, Python or any other standardized ETL frameworks.
- Strong proficiency in .NET technologies and frameworks.
- Good Knowledge on source control management and experience with version control using Git, branching, merging and release strategies.
- Knowledge in using Docker for containerization and container orchestration tools (e.g., Kubernetes).
- Knowledge and good understanding of message broker and streaming platform systems like Kafka or other.
- Experience working with Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall development technologies.
- Good project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.