Job type: Full-Time Remote/In-House Position
Crytivo is currently looking for a skilled and motivated programmer to join our team.
- Work on challenging, non-trivial tasks in the game dev environment
- Work in an environment where code peer reviews are essential. You should be able to accept peer reviews in a professional, positive, and constructive way, just like how your colleagues will respond to your reviews.
- Work on shaders, procedural mesh generation, and GPU physics (as well as overall optimization of systems)
- Be involved in the entire development lifecycle
- Ideal availability: 7-8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Preferably between 8am PST and 7pm PST. WorldTimeBuddy (convert to your own local time here)
- Be a team player
- Significant experience with Unity3D
- Software designs skills, including OOP
- Experience with source control concepts and tools
- Graphical programming skills: knowledge of meshes, textures, and shaders
- A strong understanding of physics, math algorithms, and procedural generation
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Applicants must include a CV/Resume, a demo reel, and/or a portfolio of your most recent work
Applicants must have Skype for the interviewing process (please include your Skype contact information)
Please specify your pay range when applying. Applicants who do not include desired rates will be given lower priority.
If you would like to apply for any of the roles listed below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
21 days ago
Last updated 20 days ago