Junior Angular, CSS/HTML5, ASP .NET, C#, SQL, DNN Developer Team Member
Position Type: Internship or Part-Time
Job Function: Database Development, DNN Module Development, Information Technology/Systems, Software Development, Web Design/Development
Job Description: Rock Solid Software, LLC is looking for a qualified intern or part-time team member to assist with the ongoing and future development of our custom development projects. We are seeking a team member who can participate in collaborative projects with our customers and fellow colleagues that involve the creation of new features within our custom DNN modules, and development within custom customer software.
This intern or part-time team member should be creative, prepared to work in a self-managed, collaborative, and potentially remote environment.
- Design and develop back end Microsoft SQL Server database objects under the direction of our Senior Developer
- Design and develop back end Microsoft C# logic under the direction of our Senior Developers
- Design and develop front end Microsoft ASP .NET web logic under the direction of our Senior Developers
- Design and develop front end Angular web logic under the direction of our Senior Developers
- Design and develop front end CSS/HTML5 web logic under the direction of our Senior Developers
- Design and develop custom DNN platform modules under the direction of our Senior Developers
- Become an expert in our chosen Content Management System (CMS) (DNN Software)
- Participate in customer design conference calls and meetings
- Track all projects within Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
Qualifications: We are looking for a student or individual in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio (C#), and Microsoft ASP .NET. DNN Software experience a plus.