RSA Automation SME
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 4 + years of experience in Infrastructure engineering / development or Information Security Engineering.
- 4 + Years of experience developing deployments with infrastructure as code automation such as Terraform.
- 3 + years of experience developing, testing, and debugging automated solutions using Ansible, Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IaC) toolset.
- 3 + Years of hands-on experience in scripting, orchestration, and automation languages such as PowerShell / DSC, Python, Bash/Shell scripting and Ansible to deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- 3 + Years of Experience with Jenkins CI/CD for automated code integrations and deployment
- 2+ RSA Authentication Manager 8.x engineering experience (administration and server support/patching experience)
- 2+ Linux command line experience
- 2+ Windows OS and Registry experience
- 2+ Windows agent support
- 1+ Splunk experience (reports and reviewing for troubleshooting purposes)
- 1+ Syslog configuration knowledge
- 1+ AMIS server API knowledge and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Web Tier support experience
- Eagerness and openness to contribute throughout every aspect of their responsibilities.
- Knowledge of common cloud platforms - Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Aid in the automation of deployment of RSA applications to new Data Centers.
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform, and scripting languages such as Python and Bash/PowerShell.
- This position will provide operational support and stability with proactive management for RSA SecurID Authentication Manager services.
- Deliver all services consistent with internal support objectives and customer Service Level Agreements.
- Will be responsible for third level support of client-side agent software, server-side Authentication Manager, Web Tier, AMIS servers and end user troubleshooting.
- This position will also participate in compliance and audit initiatives, as needed.
- Expected to participate in the 24x7 on-call rotation schedule.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.