Senior Developer - C# / React - New Feature Development
A consulting company based out of Boston is looking to bring on a Senior/Principal engineer for to join the team responsible for a complete tech overhaul for one of their key enterprise clients.
The first step in this process is migrating the platform from a monolithic to microservices architecture to allow more flexible deployments. You will also be responsible for redeveloping the UI for their mission critical applications in React.
*Candidates will need to be located in the Boston area since you will have to travel to client site 1-2 times per month.
- 5+ years of professional experience with C# .NET Core
- Strong experience developing new API's
- 3+ years of in depth React development
- Experience working in Azure hosted environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with large technical migrations
- Ability to work autonomously
- 40% UI development with React
- 60% middle tier/backend development with C#/.NET Core
- 100% hands on development