Senior Information Security Engineer
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 1-2 years Agile experience
- Strong knowledge of NIST and FIPS cryptographic frameworks
- Understanding of risk management
- Ability to prepare reports and communicate information security analysis.
- Understanding of cryptography and networking protocols
- Knowledge of information security threat types and ability to risk prioritize threats.
- Knowledge of information security vulnerabilities and ability to contribute to mitigation plan development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Jira collaboration environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity, Curiosity, Adaptability
- Proactive, Collaboration, Candor, Communication
- GSEC or similar certification preferred.
- Cloud certification a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs. Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Conduct technical investigation of Information Security non-adherence focused on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Digital Certificate management lifecycles.
- Participate in security assessments across the lifecycle of keys and certificates, measure and monitor adherence to information security policy, conduct risk and gap analysis, participate in the development and implementation of controls.
- Communicate Information Security risk to senior leadership, risk committees, and key stakeholders; partner with cross-functional project teams to drive remediation of non-adherent key risk areas.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.