Grow your career as an ETL Developer with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be mainly responsible for the development and maintenance of ETL components of reference data platform. Interaction will be required with global development team comprising of Business Analysts and Developers across different sites globally. Support in packaging and implementation across the different environments will be required and aiding/supporting the user acceptance testing phase. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers, Information Technology or Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in ETL (Talend/Ab Initio).
- Strong hold of Talend ETL tool/components and experience in implementing Generic Talend Solutions (including Java).
- Experience in Ab Initio and working with relational databases.
- Proven proficiency in dealing with complex technical issues across all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge and experience working with Batch and real-time processes (including micrographs).
- Must be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (such as Java, Web Services and C#/.NET) and across multiple regions.
- Required Skills:
- Talend ETL tool
- Ab Initio GDE and Co-Op (including experience with ConductIT)
- UNIX/Linux Shell scripting
- Oracle Concepts, SQL, PL/SQL
- SQL Performance Tuning
- Understanding of Securities Reference Data system.
- Tibco EMS and other message-oriented middleware.
- Cloud implementations/ECS
- Prior experience with Reference Data (Securities and Pricing).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems within SMC ETL stream.
- Work on Client Onboarding and managing reference data static domain tables.
- Work directly with global application development teams, operations teams/partners to successfully integrate application data.
- Manage process streams assigned and work with Vendor teams (part of ETL) to assign tasks, manage and report status.
- Perform unit testing with proper documentation to adhere to application standards.
- Work closely with other team members, onsite and remote to ensure consistent approach to development is used within the application.
- Engage in architecture definition of new processes and review existing processes for improvements.
- Involve in strategic Talend Migration initiative to setup the ETL architecture.
- Provide on-going maintenance and L3 production support.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and their possible adoption within the business unit.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.