HIRING DATA SCIENTIST WITH AZURE EXPERIENCE
Azure Core Security Fundamentals KPI and Results Improvements
- Conduct dev centric, cross-functional and cross-org reviews, tracking and engagement for a variety of Security Compliance KPIs.
- Schedule and manage status reviews for Services that are new to the process, lagging in response and completion.
- Ensure teams receive timely follow-up about approaching deadlines and receive required supporting documentation and assistance from KPI owners in Azure Security.
- Assist Azure Core Engineering teams in all phases of understanding and planning required to meet compliance deliverables including exception handling and reporting.
- Evangelize Compliance principles including adoption of Standards and use of new tools and solutions aligned with the Security Development Lifecycle
- Review Security KPI requirements and solicit feedback from Service Teams for the same to ensure there is sufficient detail and no missing or obsolete content. File necessary work items to remediate and improve the KPIs when gaps are found.
- Produce and communicate regular status reports to the Azure Core Security Fundamentals PMs to track progress and raise areas of risk for further action.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 per week
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
23 days ago
Last updated 23 days ago