Service Line Sales Specialist - Data Analytics
About AI Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant’s AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Selling Data Analytics Solutions and Services
Travel: 5-10 days a month
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience in a business growth / sales role in data management, analytics and AI across multiple industries preferably in Life Science Domain – commercial, RD, Clinical, Manufacturing, Supply chain etc.
- Experience with data migration, data management, governance analytics and reporting.
- Strong exposure to selling Data solutions on Azure, AWS, and GCP platforms.
- Sound knowledge on Snowflake, Databricks, Informatica and other leading Data Products.
- Experience with leading Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Excellent ability and skills to influence and communicate effectively with business stakeholders up to the C-Suite.
- Experience with large-scale consulting and program execution engagements at the data analytics and AI space.
- Ability to appreciate and work on 360-degree aspects around a data and insights life cycle across the business value chain.
- Deep technical skills with ability to find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with “consultative selling” is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation and persuasion skills are required.
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Consultative selling experience is a must.
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer difficulties, potential opportunities in various areas like cloud, AI/ML, modern data architecture, data governance, IoT and intelligent automations are helpful.
- Knowledge in enterprise data management architecture and principles, master data management, data governance and data quality
- Knowledge in data modernization, Cloud, data migration and digital transformation
- MBA or master’s degree experience from a top-ranked institution.
Salary and Other Compensation:
Applications will be accepted until 02/09/2024.
The annual salary for this position is between $[170,000.00 – 182,000.00] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 31 2024
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.