- Forbes Recognition: We don't just make lists; we make headlines. AMN Healthcare proudly claims a spot on Forbes' prestigious lists not once but twice! We're among the "Best Large Employers for Women," a testament to our commitment to excellence.
- SIA Approval: Acknowledged by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the "Rapidly Advancing Staffing Firms," we have no plans to decelerate in the future.
- Incredible Futures: Join a team that doesn't just talk about building the future; we're shaping it. Discover how AMN Healthcare is crafting incredible futures, one amazing career at a time.
The Data Architect responsibilities include setting technical direction in concert with the overall Product and Technology strategy, identifying business domains, determining thresholds and tolerances of systems and providing technical leadership to the engineering teams. This role identifies and negotiates system needs and works with cross-functional members to define prioritize the scope of solutions that meet market needs. The Principal Platform Architect assists with roll-out high-impact products that deliver significant customer value in-line with our company's vision.
- Works with customers, business and engineering departments to translate business objectives into system requirements and define a product-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points.
- Provides technical advisory services from design, development and devops for implementations with multiple integrations and software platforms to engineering, product and customer facing teams.
- Drafts technical engineering plans, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables.
- Facilitates estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement technical projects.
- Works closely with Product team to continuously relay feedback for improvement on platform features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success.
- Qualifies, scopes, and delivers new technical projects for expansion and upsells for existing customers.
- Ensures compliance to the solution architectural design and technology strategy.
- Educates, trains and provides guidance for best practice and standards to the engineering team.
- Explains technical issues and engineering solution strategies to stakeholders, executives and other technical professionals.
- Reviews the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure overall lowest total cost of ownership.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Experience working in an Agile engineering environment and able to lead SCRUM rituals Microsoft OS, Cloud Application ecosystems (Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, Snowflake, etc.)Microsoft Development tools (.Net, C#, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps etc.).
- Power BI is required
- 10+ years of successful technical solutions design and architecture experience required.
- Background in healthcare preferred.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer dedication.
- Ability to optimally relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulating the business value of a given technical solution.
Our Core Values
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
$168,500 - $200,500 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.