$85,000 - $100,000 / Year
Mid, Senior level
About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved. Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses.
Darwin Homes was backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital (Khosla, Fifth Wall) and was acquired by Pagaya Technologies, a publicly traded company, in early 2023. Pagaya is an AI/ML data technology company with offices in Tel Aviv, New York and Austin.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Data Analyst who is eager to delve deep into data and harness the power of analytics to drive actionable insights. This role is not just about managing data; it's about transforming it into a narrative that informs strategic decisions and propels our business forward.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with our asset management team to develop comprehensive reports and intuitive dashboards
- Translate complex data sets into clear, actionable insights for business strategies and decision-making
- Engage with various teams, including product managers, business stakeholders, data engineers, machine learning engineers, and DevOps, to create holistic data solutions
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement of our data science and analytics capabilities by developing scalable and replicable solutions
- Presenting results in a compelling and clear manner to drive business decision making
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in data science and related technical skills
- Embrace the opportunity to evolve into a Full Stack Data Scientist role
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Three years of data engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in data analysis, preferably in asset management or real estate sectors
- Strong skills in SQL, Python, or R, and experience with data visualization tools like PowerBI, Sigma, Tableau etc
- Ability to interpret complex data and turn it into actionable business insights
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and apply new methodologies in data science
- Machine learning modeling experience is a bonus
17 days ago
Last updated 17 days ago