Associate Analyst, Squads Customer Data (Remote)
Squad Customer Analyst is responsible for supplying cross functional partners with customer insights to help drive digital feature optimizations for both the website and apps. This position is responsible for providing the project managers, development, and user experience teams with customer analysis, KPI forecasting, dashboards, and strategic thought partnership. Analysts in this role will using SQL to pull data and leverage visualization tools to create dashboards and data visualizations. They will also work closely with on-site split testing and digital analytics to provide holistic analysis.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Support of ideation, development, execution, and optimization of digital features to drive customer spend, retention, and omni shopping
- Query customer database to compile customer insights to identify customer changes in behavior, opportunity areas, and performance of features that go live
- Help ensure all customer KPIs have quarterly dashboards and forecasted targets
- Ability to look beyond just the data to story tell and provide strategic insights
- Support multiple teams with analysis and reporting including but not limited to loyalty, apps, returns as well as in store associate run devices
- Development of standard reports including data visualizations
- Ability to write process documentation and create reusable templates for analysis
- Track ongoing success metrics for various feature initiatives and relate them to digital features or tests
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- 2-3 years' experience in Customer Analytics
- Familiarity with querying languages, database structures and Microsoft Office Solutions, particularly Excel and PPT
- SQL required; SnowSQL and PowerBI experience preferred
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience is a plus but not required
- Data visualization skills with an understanding of how to transform tables into easy to digest charts
- Must have attention to detail with a strong focus on analytics
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Naturally curious, with a desire to dig deeper to find the why and identify key trends/ themes
Abercrombie Fitch Co. (AF Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At AF Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie Fitch Co. (AF Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. AF is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.