Data Analyst, Clinical Informatics
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Our data accelerates the pace of innovation, empowering researchers to characterize disease, discover new opportunities, maximize clinical trial success, and ensure new therapies reach the right patients. As a Tempus employee you will have access to the world's largest real-world patient clinical data set linked to transcriptomics and digital pathology.
What you'll do:
- Support partnership development between Tempus and the Life Sciences industry by identifying patient cohorts for Tempus' oncology data licensing business
- Partner with Tempus' Pharma Business Development and Life Sciences Strategy Operations teams to generate fit-for-purpose cohorts supporting pharma research
- Support monitoring of the volume and profiles of inbound requests in order to generate insights into customer needs
- Support code maintenance and documentation
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analytical or consulting role within or in support of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry
- Experienced in SQL and Proficient in R and/or Python
- Experience using Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent spreadsheet software
- Strong interest in oncology, cancer genomics, molecular biology and/or clinical trials
- Experience building client-ready deliverables and other outputs
- Experience working with unstructured data and translating raw data into practical insights
- Experience with data manipulation and cleaning
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables, navigate ambiguity and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Goal orientated, self motivated, and driven to make a positive impact in healthcare
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
New York Pay Range
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.