Job Title: Server- FT
Requisition ID: 14192
Work Arrangement: Onsite
State: Vermont (US-VT)
We are looking to add an energetic, friendly server to our Lexington Independents team in Barre. As a server, you will have the opportunity to engage with a diverse set of customers daily, while ensuring that foodservice goes as smoothly as possible.
#LI-SC1 #indeedelior #monster #JC
- Greeting customers promptly and in a friendly manner, explaining specials and menu items, taking orders and continuing with follow-up items to improve the meal while ensuring that the service is completed in accordance with health code regulations.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
- Have excellent attention to detail and service knowledge.
- Prior food service experience in a restaurant setting.
Barre Unified Union School District
$17 per hour
- Medical (FT Employees)
- Voluntary UNUM offering for Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement (FT Employees)
- Paid Time Off
About Lexington Independents:
Lexington Independents works to create culinary experiences for independent school districts across the country. We believe that healthy, delicious food is critical to the mental, physical, and social wellbeing of students, and we feel privileged to provide them with meals that they’ll love every day.
About Elior North America:
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. We take pride in supporting the development of our employees and their skills at all levels and in fostering an environment of growth.
At Elior North America, we are committed to offering growth and advancement opportunities for all of our employees. The valuable skills and experience you’ve gained with Elior will propel you further in your career, whether with our corporate office or one of our brand segments.
Disclaimer: This job description can be revised by management as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Barre
Nearest Secondary Market: Montpelier
About the Company: