Associate/Mid Level/Senior Analytics Reporting Analyst
$58,000 - $118,000 / Year
Junior, Mid, Senior level
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a company. A great product, amazing people and our stable financial history have made us one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
Our Engineering and Analytics Team Members utilize the latest technology to develop, monitor, and maintain complex practices that help optimize our success. Our Team Members value being challenged, are encouraged to express their ideas, and have the flexibility to enjoy work life balance. We build intrinsic value by partnering with all functions of our business to support their success and make strategic business decisions. We focus on professional development and continuous improvement while enjoying a casual work environment and Great Place to Work culture!
Outcomes and Activities:
- This position will work from home; occasional planned travel to an assigned Southfield, Michigan office location may be required. However, this position is permitted to work at a Southfield, Michigan office location if requested by the team member.
- Analyze data to drive better business decisions
- Develop complex programming to extract and manipulate data
- Create reports regarding key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Investigate reporting trends
- Run ad hoc data requests for key business users
- Provide fraud related triggers reporting
- Automate recurring reports
- Monitor and maintain complex statistical models with the goal of optimizing high volume decisions to add intrinsic value to Credit Acceptance
- Develop and produce reports to measure the performance of processes, models, and strategies
- Perform data analysis to solve business problems and drive better decisions
- Translate high level business goals into the tasks and technical specifications needed to accomplish the goal
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess knowledge of the auto lending industry and related analytical tools
- Ability to apply analytical skills to solve problems creatively
- Act promptly and effectively when assigned tasks
- Communicate complex information to others in a way they can understand
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Proactive and make recommendations as opportunities arise
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple competing priorities
- Ability to extract and manipulate large data sets
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics, Finance, etc. - preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, or other technical knowledge (Associate)
- Basic working knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python, or other computer language (Associate)
- 1+ years professional experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python or other statistical programming language (SAS/SQL preferred) (Mid Level)
- 3+ years professional experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python or other statistical programming language (SAS/SQL preferred) (Senior)
- Experience creating reports and performing analysis in an analytical tool or in a business intelligence setting (Mid Level/Senior)
- Experience achieving objectives with minimal supervision (Mid Level/Senior)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills (Mid Level/Senior)
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
- Apply analytical skills to solve problems creatively (Mid Level/Senior)
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects with broad requirements (Mid Level/Senior)
- Experience mentoring or providing guidance to less senior team members (Senior)
- 1+ years’ experience in auto lending analytics
- Experience creating reports and/or performing analysis in an analytical tool or in a business intelligence setting (Associate)
- Be able to communicate complex information to others in a way they can understand (Associate)
Targeted Compensation: $58,000 - $118,000 base salary + an annual bonus plan
This position is not currently open to individuals who require sponsorship now or in the future to work legally for Credit Acceptance, such as H-1b / H-4 or F-1 OPT visa holders.
Our Company Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to be:
- Positive by maintaining resiliency and focusing on solutions
- Respectful by collaborating and actively listening
- Insightful by cultivating innovation, accumulating business and role specific knowledge, demonstrating self-awareness and making quality decisions
- Direct by effectively communicating and conveying courage
- Earnest by taking accountability, applying feedback and effectively planning and priority setting
- Remain compliant with our policies processes and legal guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department
We understand that your career search may look different than others. Our hiring team wants to make sure that this would be a fit not just for us, but for you long term. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!
We have great details around our stats, success, history and more. We’re proud of our culture and are happy to share why – let’s talk!
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and value a culturally diverse workforce. We believe in ensuring all team members demonstrate mutual respect for one another. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics like age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California Residents: Please click
herefor the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) notice regarding the personal information Credit Acceptance may collect from you.
28 days ago
Last updated 25 days ago