Senior Data Analyst
As affiliates of the PCI Federal Services group of companies, PCI Government Services LLC has a passion for our team members and their personal mission for success. We offer excellent insurance, leave and developmental benefits along with some flexibility for remote work opportunities. Come join our organization and be part of an exciting team supporting our Federal, DoD and Private Sector customers!
This position is classified as exempt.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position requires employees to be located in the San Antonio area in order to report to work on-site at Fort Sam Houston.
- Provide highly complex data mining, statistical analysis, trend analysis, and causal analysis.
- Perform as a technical lead responsible for monitoring and providing monthly contract reports and deliverables.
- Responsible for integrating multiple disciplines in an operations research team and translating applicable methods into language and application understandable by operational managers throughout the organization. T
- Review and provide quality control methods on products.
- Prepare and update training materials to ensure newly assigned personnel gain an understanding of key analytic tools, procedures, and methodologies used.
- Take structured and unstructured data and distill the information into a cohesive analytical product for a contracting functional business area audience.
- Support pattern analysis methods to formulate recommendations to operational managers based upon exploiting patterns in the past, current, and anticipated operational environment.
- 8 plus years in a technical field
- BA/BS required
- BS in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, or a related field preferred.
- Have experience advising senior DoD decision makers on methodologies, results, and conclusions from applied operations research. The primary tools used for research services include, but are not limited to, Logistics Management Program, Vantage, Virtual Contracting Enterprise, General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), SAP Business Objects/Web Intelligence Reports, Microsoft SharePoint, Army-specific contract writing systems (Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) and Procurement Automated Data and Document System (PADDS)), and various Government and Commercial business process automation systems.
- Personnel should have strong data manipulation and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong technical skills in areas such as statistics, programming languages like R or Python, SQL (Structured Query Language), data visualization, and data cleaning and preparation
- Have good communication skills and problem-solving ability .
The physical demands described herein are representative of those which may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employees must possess the ability to work in an office environment.
If required, employees must be able to operate a motor vehicle which may require sitting for prolonged periods of time to visit other company sites. Must have hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups and over the telephone. Standing in work areas and walking between work areas may be required. This position may require an employee to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance, reach, push, and pull. The employee may also be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
PCI Government Services LLC (PCI-GS) is an equal opportunity employer.
PCI-GS does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or identity, Veterans or Disability status.
Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates
in accordance with applicable federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 years
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- working in a technical field: 8 years (Required)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: In person