We’re the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company; we shape the brands of tomorrow by better understanding people everywhere.
Kantar’s Profiles division is home to the world’s largest audience network.
With access to 170m+ people in over 100 global markets, we offer unrivalled global reach with local relevancy. Validated by industry leading anti-fraud technology, Kantar’s Profiles Audience Network delivers the most meaningful data with consistency, accuracy, and accountability – all at speed and scale.
As a Data Engineer at Kantar Profiles, you play a crucial role in the development and maintenance of robust data pipelines, facilitating seamless access to data for our team of data analysts. This position is integral to our day-to-day operations, involving ad hoc issue resolution, collaborative project-based work, and continuous improvement of data systems.Responsibilities
Data Pipeline Development
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to craft, develop, and maintain data pipelines.
- Ensure data integrity, reliability, and efficiency in data processing workflows.
- Respond promptly to data-related issues raised by team members, investigating and providing effective solutions.
- Implement corrective measures to improve data quality and resolve discrepancies.
- Lead and participate in data migration projects, transitioning legacy data systems to modernised solutions.
- Collaborate with collaborators to understand project requirements and deliver timely results.
Engage in a highly collaborative environment, working closely with data analysts and other team members.
- Experience firsthand the impact of your contributions on the overall success of the team and organisation.
- Demonstrable experience as a software or data engineer, demonstrating a good understanding of data architecture and engineering principles.
- Proficiency with Kafka, AWS, and Redshift
- Strong coding skills with either Python or SQL, showcasing the ability to manipulate and analyse data.
- Proven expertise in implementing testing strategies to ensure data quality.
- Proficient in version control systems to supervise changes and collaborate optimally with team members.
Join Kantar Profiles as a Data Engineer, where your technical expertise and collaborative spirit will contribute to the success of our data-driven initiatives. Apply now and be part of a team that is shaping the future of data analytics at Kantar Profiles.
Why join Kantar?
We shape the brands of tomorrow by better understanding people everywhere. By understanding people, we can understand what drives their decisions, actions, and aspirations on a global scale. And by amplifying our in-depth expertise of human understanding alongside ground-breaking technology, we can help brands find concrete insights that will help them succeed in our fast-paced, ever shifting world.
And because we know people, we like to make sure our own people are being looked after as well. Equality of opportunity for everyone is our highest priority and we support our colleagues to work in a way that supports their health and wellbeing. While we encourage teams to spend part of their working week in the office, we understand no one size fits all; our approach is flexible to ensure everybody feels included, accepted, and that we can win together. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive culture and value the diversity of our people, clients, suppliers and communities, and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and sections of society. Even if you feel like you’re not an exact match, we’d love to receive your application and talk to you about this job or others at Kantar.
About the Company: