Senior Manager, AI/Machine Learning Data Engineer
Reporting into the Head of AI Platforms, the ML/ Gen AI Lead will manage all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production for the enterprise AI platforms.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that ML/ Gen AI solutions align with business requirements and data governance standards.
- Recommend new artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to improve the effectiveness of our data infrastructure.
- Verify data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning including supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed to train model for production.
- Ensure validation strategies are implemented with the understanding of an emerging AI ethics framework.
- Define the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset, defining data augmentation pipelines.
- Train models and tuning their hyperparameters, analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies for continuous improvement pipeline.
- Develop machine learning (ML) or Gen AI models with knowledge of commercial and open source LLMs.
- Work with big data and perform statistical analysis of data.
- Implement deep learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras)
- Deploy AI models at scale and serve enterprise-level projects.
- Understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 4+years of experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence, with a focus on developing and implementing ML and AI solutions.
- Understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, techniques, and best practices.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Python, R, MATLAB) is a must when working with AI.
- Work with legacy code in SAS, R, SQL, Python a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
The expected base salary range for this position at hiring is $135,000 - $190,000. Please note this salary range reflects the minimum and maximum base pay that CSL expects to pay for this position at the listed location as of the time of this posting. Individual base salary for a successful candidate is determined by qualifications, skill level, experience, competencies and other relevant factors. In addition to base salary, total compensation for this role may also include incentive compensation and equity.About CSL Vifor
CSL Vifor aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency and nephrology.
The company is a partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions across iron, dialysis, nephrology and rare conditions. CSL Vifor strives to help patients around the world with severe, chronic and rare diseases lead better, healthier lives. It specializes in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision patient care.
For more information, please visit viforpharma.comWe want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL Vifor!
About the Company: