Dynamics 365 Developer
Duration: 4 months to start
- Leads and/or participates on project teams for system work efforts to enterprise systems. Gathers information from user departments to determine how to best support the needs of end users.
- Configures and maintains enterprise systems and software to support end users and Commission business processes. Identifies and corrects configuration issues to restore solutions and ensure proper operation.
- Develops and maintains Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and other documentation.
- Aids end users by troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving concerns regarding enterprise systems, solutions, and processes.
- Participates and/or assists in training of end users regarding their specific systems and processes.
- Develops, maintains, executes, and validates test scripts and the testing process. Coordinates with other business units to accomplish successful implementation of changes.
- Conducts reviews and comparisons of current business processes with the best practices to determine where business processes or system changes are necessary.
- Monitors business systems and business processes to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
- Reviews changes to legislation, contracts, regulations, business operational procedures or systems that may impact the Commission. Determines what changes may be necessary to incorporate within enterprise systems.
- Utilizes various software and/or technology tools to perform job duties.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties related to the application development life cycle including, but not limited to, determining requirements, coding/building, unit testing, and implementation.
- Experience building Customer oriented Dynamics applications.
- Experience in mapping and documenting customer journeys.
- Experience with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Experience with creating dashboards and system views to make it easy for the Customers to navigate through the system.
- Experience with importing and exporting data from/to MS Dynamics.
- Experience with setting up Power Automate and MS Flows.
- Experience in using Knowledge Base and smart assist functionalities available in Dynamics.
- Experience with system configuration and deployments.
- Experience in standard D365 Online development – forms, fields, views, dashboards, workflows, plugins, etc.
- Experience in writing custom .NET code, plugin code etc. for high volume contact centers built on the Dynamics platform.
- Experience developing Power Apps, including Canvas Apps Model-driven Apps.
- Experience in developing and maintaining easy to use Dynamics Web Portal for customer self-service includes the ability for capturing real time payments from customers.
- Experience in developing and maintaining real time integration between CE and FO via LogicApps
- Experience in developing and maintaining SOAP and REST APIs to integrate with 3rd party SAS applications.
- Experience with maintaining custom code in Azure DevOps
- Experience in writing custom code, plugin code etc. built on the Dynamics platform.
- Experience in enhancing ChatBOT experiences available in the Azure platform for online customers.
- Experience in enhancing Azure BOT framework to automate business processes.
- Experience with enhancing out of the box functions related to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections modules and related business processes in FO
- 6 years of enterprise system experience in configuring enterprise software, providing technical assistance, conducting system testing, and developing end user procedures. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or closely related field. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
- Microsoft certifications in specified technical areas are a plus, but not required
30+ days ago
Last updated 30+ days ago