Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 2 years of Java development experience.
- 2 years of Agile experience.
- 2 year of DevOps experience.
- 1 year of cloud computing experience.
- Experience working on Linux Servers
- Experience with Oracle or MongoDB
- Strong experience with J2EE, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Angular, Junit
- Competent in Java Script, SOAP, MQ Series, Kafka, ECLIPSE, PL/SQL, Tomcat Application Server, Unix, and Gradle
- An industry-standard technology certification in Java and/or cloud
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience creating sizing or work estimates.
- Experience in using source control tools.
- Experience in working for Financial Services Companies
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in projects associated with the technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts.
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.