Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Must have working experience in system development methodology.
- 4 + years of J2EE experience
- 4+ years of technical design experience
- 3+ years of experience with full Software Development Life Cycle using Agile.
- 3+ years of Micro Services experience
- 2+ years of ReactJS or UI experience
- 2+ years of private or public cloud experience
- 3+ years of Spring Boot experience
- 2+ years of experience in using source control tools like GitHub.
- Experience working on Linux Servers
- Experience with schedulers like Autosys
- Experience with database data modeling
- Strong experience with J2EE, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Angular, Junit
- Competent in Java Script, SOAP, MQ Series, ECLIPSE, PL/SQL, Tomcat Application Server, Unix, and Gradle SQL experience
- An industry-standard technology certification in Java
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience creating sizing or work estimates.
- Experience in using source control tools.
- Experience in working for Financial Services Companies Enter Here
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments. Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Ability to utilize a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements and have the ability to write a complex functional system design to meet business requirements.
- Lead a team of and provides direction to less experienced analysts and developers on projects.
- Develop new documentation for departmental procedures, training and user guides.
- Assure quality, security, business continuation plan and compliance requirements are met and documented for supported area.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.