Senior Full Stack (Java, Angular) Software Engineer - REMOTE
Are you an experienced Senior Full Stack Java Software Engineer who has Angular development experience and is looking for an interesting project to develop some new applications in Java 8, Spring Boot, Angular 8 and Oracle? We are seeking an experience Java Software Engineer to join our team and develop leading healthcare applications. This role will be full stack Java development so looking for strong Core Java skills (see tech stack below) as well as Angular 8 or higher experience and backend SQL/Oracle skills.
Here is a list of the technologies and experience we are seeking for this new role:
- 10+ years of Java experience and experience with Java 8 or higher
- Strong experience with the Spring framework - Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- 2+ years of recent Angular development experience. Full stack development skills.
- Experience with collections framework / streams, multi-threading and tuning applications for performance optimization and synchronization.
- Application Framework: In depth experience with java spring/spring boot framework
- Understanding the spring boot cross cutting concerns provided by spring boot actuator/ spring security/ metrics, bean life cycle etc.
- Transaction management and it’s functionality.
- Strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Oracle and other relational databases.
- Experience with Maven, Git and Jenkins is required.
- Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes.
- Prefer those with Agile and SAFe development environment experience.
- Experience with healthcare claims processing applications is a big plus!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
This is a senior level, full stack, Java Software Engineer and you must have recent experience with Angular 8 or higher. If you are looking to join a top tier technical team work for a strong and growing technology company, this would be a great opportunity for you.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.