They are looking for a QA Engineer skilled with strong SQL skills and the position will be focused on data validation. In this position you will report to a QA Lead and apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications.
This will be a full onsite position (with some flexibility) in Lewisville, TX.
Contract Duration: 6-12 Months Required Skills Experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA and Software Testing
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, and Software Release process
- Testing web based client server systems, web servers, desktop based systems, and mobile apps
- Software testing including - Functional, Non-functional, Regression, System, User Acceptance, Usability, Security testing, and Performance testing
- Working with test automation tools and scripting- Selenium WebDriver, Apache, JMeter, Microsoft Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, etc.
- Working knowledge of technologies- HTML, XML, C#, Spec flow, Gherkin, Cucumber, .Net
- Hands on work with MS SQL databases and MS SQL Query writing
- Expert in Black box, End to End testing, test planning, designing and execution
- Performance testing tools
- API testing platforms- Postman, Swagger
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.