Remote Work - Need Jr Data Analyst
- Role can be 100% remote (must work CST hours). Required:
- 3-5+ years of experience required. SQL experience is required (if no SQL, must have strong PySpark experience). Experience working with large data sets is required. Must be really strong with joins, filtering complex data, enriching data sets to help answer difficult questions by narrowing down the data. Bachelor's degree required.
- Digital Retail industry / project experience would be a huge bonus (ecommerce, retail focused). PowerBI or similar tool is a huge bonus (building dashboards and reports, etc.). Airline industry experience is a bonus but would prefer to see the Digital Retail/eCommerce experience over airline experience. Foundry Palantir experience is a bonus, not required.
- One step interview (likely 45-minute video interview) to hire. Can interview as soon as this Friday.
- We are seeking an experienced analyst to conduct performance measurement, analysis and reporting of our digital channels and products. You will work with multiple technology and product teams to measure the performance and effectiveness of our retail products, develop insights about existing customer experience, and suggest improvements that potentially enhance how customers interact with our brand. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of commercial and digital analytics and be able to use data to drive strategic decision-making. Performance reporting financial oversight: provide management with timely, accurate and concise reporting on the performance of digital division initiatives, goal attainment, and overall IT division progress to achievement of enterprise goals. Provide analyses facilitating the creation of business cases for digitally sponsored projects. Provide business insights based upon data to further drive digital revenue growth and optimization. Perform ad hoc analyses.
28 days ago
Last updated 28 days ago