Junior IT Data Analyst
The Junior Data Analyst will support the data lead in the global design to identify the critical SW data requirements and ensure that the right data plan is in place to support the successful implementation. Responsible for loading data into Oracle, and ensuring workflows are built and complete. The incumbent will work with technology partners and business takholders to elecit, analize, communicate and validate requirements for the ERP Data Conversion and corresponding boundary systems.
- Support the full conversion lifecycle of data.
- Seek out and apply new technologies and process skills for improvement in daily work through online training, reading, participation in organizations and user groups, etc.
- Develop and resolve tasks of increasing difficulty that will be part of a larger business solution.
- Prepare and maintain system and process documentation.
- Support various components within the ERP data conversion.
- Articulate, design and make data decisions based on business needs.
- Understand business requirements and interpret those into functional specifications for project efforts.
- Understand the impact of business rules that is introduced into the environments and the impact that it can have to the data.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and avoiding program flaws while adhering to best practices.
- Participate with the development of team norms and support agile methodologies.
- Participate within internal team to identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in meetings and understand requirements for defects, enhancements, and small to medium size project efforts.
- Understand technology components used and be able to articulate how these are used to produce solutions.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, including conversion to H1-B visa.
This position works in the office three days a week and has the option to work remotely two days a week.
Formal Education Certification
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management, Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
- 0-1+ years of IT experience
- 0-1+ years of experience in SQL
- 0-1+ years experience with scripting languages (such as Linux shell, python)
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong commitment to inclusion and diversity