Sobre a empresa:
A Avenue Code é líder em consultoria de software e focada em oferecer soluções de desenvolvimento de ponta a ponta para a transformação digital em todas as verticais de organizações de diferentes setores. Somos uma empresa privada, lucrativa e, há 15 anos, estamos em uma trajetória contínua de crescimento. Preocupamo-nos com nossos clientes, parceiros e nosso time global. Preferimos a palavra “parceiro” a “fornecedor” e nosso investimento em relacionamentos profissionais é um reflexo dessa filosofia. Temos orgulho de nossa perspicácia técnica, de nossa capacidade colaborativa na resolução de problemas e do profissionalismo de nosso time #OneAvenueCode.
Mais de 3 anos trabalhando em estratégias de diversidade e inclusão, a Avenue Code acredita que reconhecer a diferença e promover um lugar seguro, oportunidades de trabalho, representatividade e apoio é a melhor forma de fazer a transformação social acontecer. Todas as vagas de emprego visam promover o reconhecimento dos pilares da diversidade.
Sobre a oportunidade:
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Data Analyst to join our team. You will be working with one of our biggest clients on products with a high impact on their revenue.
- Work with product partners to find practical solutions to our business problems based on data. This will require an ability to translate problems stated in business terms into quantitative approaches leading to projects starting small and aspiring to grow big if preliminary results are promising.
- Set up testing (A/B test or pre-post) to measure performance in the best possible way.
- Analyze large sets of data to understand the impact of product changes on the customer journey and to traffic/revenue goals.
- Drive cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and find opportunities for improving our product(s).
- Transform scientific/data analysis and communicate business performance in a clear and insightful way to the product teams to facilitate timely and informed decision-making.
We know that each person has gone through different career paths that have provided further knowledge. If you don’t check all the points: go ahead! Apply anyways! Your experience is much more than a technology checklist.
- Experience as a business analyst, data scientist, or related field.
- Understanding of statistics, experimental design, and causal inference.
- Excellent SQL skills as well as experience with common data and statistical toolkits such as R, Python, PySpark, etc.
- Expertise with business intelligence and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Prior experience in performance measurement, creatively applying regression techniques / modeling, optimization techniques, A/B testing, etc. for business applications.
Será um diferencial possuir:
More than 3 years of working on diversity and inclusion strategies, Avenue Code still believes that recognizing the difference and promoting a safe place, job opportunities, representativeness, and support is the best way to make the social transformation happen. All job openings aim to promote employment and recognition of diversity pillars.
Avenue Code discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. It considers a wide range of factors such as internal equity, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, business or organizational needs and others. At Avenue Code it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for US Based Data Analyst is 110K to 200K per year.