Capital Group Companies
$148,045 - $236,872 / Year
Mid, Senior level
“I can succeed as a Senior Architect at Capital Group.”
As a Senior Solution Architect for IMT – Back Office, you will serve as the GSTA (Global Strategy Technology and Architecture) senior solutions architect for Investment Operations Middle and Back Office domains and provide guidance to all embedded Architects that work across this complex but rewarding area of Investment Management Technologies.
You will partner with business leaders and other solution architects to influence and define strategic technology direction, target state solutions, and develop product roadmaps in partnership with corresponding Investment Management Technology delivery teams. Investment Operations is at a pivotal point with growth targets of 10x in both volume and variety of investment products by the year 2030. CG Leadership (Business and Technology) are expecting GSTA architects to define target state architecture that can scale and support our business growth on a global scale. This is an exciting time to come onboard and drive the evolution needed to support our trajectory to support our Capital’s strategic growth agenda.
As a Senior Architect in this domain, you will build end to end solution blueprints that meets business requirements, drive overall solution heath, aims to advance innovate our technologies, and moved us towards a nimbler integration across best of breed vendor (SaaS) and custom solutions.
You will lead and develop architectural Point of View to drive decisions and discussions at various Architectural Review Boards (IS-ARB, ITAC and other governance bodies as needed). Working closely with your IT GSTA partners, you will work on increasing adoption of CG Enterprise Standards to support Cloud adoption and increase our ecosystem resilience (example: Event based Stream integration vs Message based). You will have responsibility for mentoring, coaching, motivating, and influencing embedded architects and other solution engineers to strengthen our bench and increase our fungibility.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or a related field with a technical lean.
- You have overall 7+ years of IT experience and related experience or are aware of back-office domains such as Investment Accounting, Corporate Actions, Ref Data, Trade Processing etc.
- You have experience with or are well aware of technologies such as: AWS Cloud Capabilities (VPC, Lambda, S3, IAM, Subnets, Cloud formation, Docker, etc.), Kubernetes, React, Kafka, Java and .Net; Relational Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, IIS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, LINUX/UNIX, and Windows server operating systems; Reporting Technologies: Tableau and Power BI.
- You have experience in creating or enhancing data management, data modeling and information architecture and related field best practices.
- You have been successful engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well-designed technology solutions.
- You have an agile mindset and passion for designing product user experiences to enable rapid business growth.
Southern California Base Salary Range: $148,045-$236,872
In addition to a highly competitive base salary, per plan guidelines, restrictions and vesting requirements, you also will be eligible for an individual annual performance bonus, plus Capital’s annual profitability bonus plus a retirement plan where Capital contributes 15% of your eligible earnings.
You can learn more about our compensation and benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
21 days ago
Last updated 18 days ago