Farmington Hills, MI
Information Technology and Services; Computer Software
- Minimum of 3 years leading teams and providing Architecture guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
- Net architect candidate with experience in designing and defining new application architecture, design patterns, SOLID principles, hands-on development is a must.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft .NET stack with at least 3+ years of experience in Architect role
- Mandatory Skills: 10+ years of experience C#, ASP.NET, MVC with .NET 3.5, .NET core, Ajax / JQUERY, WCF, SQL, ASP.Net Web Forms, Dependency Injection, API, Angular, Entity Framework
- Good Communication and analytic skills
- Primary skills - C#, .Net 3.5, MVC, ASP.Net, .NET Core, API, SQL Server
- Secondary skills- Angular, Ajax / JQUERY, WCF
- Should have sound knowledge of CI/CD, REST API, Agile tools, DevOps, Source control and versioning tools
- Good to have knowledge of Git, TFS/VSTS, JIRA, Cloud framework and concepts
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Azure Data Lake.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Experience with data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data Factory, SSIS, etc.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Azure ML, IBM, AWS, etc.
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially Agile
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and standards
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Functional Architect with multi industry domain exposure
- Should be able to create functional workflows for process mapping
- Should be able to map functional workflow diagrams to technical architecture
- Can understand Data models wrt business domain quickly and should have exposure to mine data
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, usability design standards, product-specific guidelines, etc.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout the development lifecycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsibilities include providing technical direction, supporting development needs, developing integrations, and coordinating development activities over multiple resources
- Responsible for implementing best practices and standard software architecture patterns
- Must keep abreast of trends such as personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application customization and 3rd party integration.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically feasible
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Leadership skills be able to inspire others and mentor developers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to lead distributed development teams
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application in Projects
- This will be a leadership position with one or more Technical leads and Sr. Developers reporting dotted line to him/her.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Position requires accurate and timely tracking of time spent working on projects
About Softura: Softura is a leading IT Services company with 25+ years of experience in the US and in India, delivering solutions across many industries and verticals. Powered by 400+ professionals we Discover, Define, Develop, and Deliver high-quality custom software solutions both On-Shore and Off-Shore. As a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, we have the experience and expertise to deliver unparalleled solutions for your unique business needs.