Sr. .NET Application Architect Azure Architect
US Citizenship is REQUIRED for this position per US Federal Contracting Requirements. Please do not apply if you are not a US Citizen.
Ivory Cloud is seeking a Sr. .NET Application Architect with extensive Azure experience to deliver the following:
- Migrate the application from a Federal Data Center to Azure IaaS.
- Directly implement DevOps capabilities like CI/CD, automated security testing, and other processes and toolchains to help streamline our development processes.
- Work directly with the end customer to create a technical roadmap to modernize the existing monolithic application to a more modern application architecture.
The ideal candidate is EXCITED about the chance to transform a mission-critical federal system, is an expert ASP.NET developer, has extensive experience implementing DevSecOps technologies on Microsoft Azure, and has strong experience modernizing large enterprise applications to be more cloud native.
Work will be remote with the occasional need to go to DOE HQ in Germantown, MD.
- Set-up, configure, and migrate the existing application to Azure Commercial Cloud
- Set-up, configure, and develop a CI/CD capability for the Development team using Azure DevOps
- Determine other opportunities to modernize the development toolchain, further implementing DevSecOps capabilities
- Analyze the current application architecture and identify a strategy to modernize it
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to define the strategy to modernize the application so it can take advantage of Azure native cloud tools
- Lead the development changes required to execute the aforementioned strategy
- 10+ years of Technical Architect and Team Leadership experience
- Experience in application migration to Azure is required
- Expert in Azure, AWS, DevSecOps and all related technologies, and all aspects of agile delivery and enterprise software/software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Azure Architect Certification highly preferred
IvoryCloud is a purpose-driven enterprise. We work every day to achieve results for our customers, learn and master new skills, and take ownership in growing those around us. We have a relentless focus on bettering our customers, our team-mates, and ourselves. You will thrive here if if the following describes you:
- Driven by team and personal excellence
- A Day One contributor to the success of the team
- Total focus on becoming a Subject Matter Expert wherever you are applied
- Flexible thinker who solves problems with both linear and non-linear approaches
- Unwavering commitment to exceeding customer expectations and thereby delivering success
- Completely committed to co-worker/team development, growth, and success
- Consultative in nature (as our customers are very involved in our processes and outcomes)
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for ways to improve – especially when things are “going well”
- Excited to be a part of a growing company and committed to pitching in to help it succeed.
- IvoryCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Job Type: Full-time